MACS Clinic is a boutique medical clinic based out of Watford specialising in plastic surgery and pain management. Our staff fulfil a crucial role as the link between a doctor and patient which is very sensitive. You are required to be tactful, discreet and customer orientated.
The candidate should have the ability to successfully complete an array of administrative and technical tasks pertaining to the job.
– Individual will be the first point of contact for patients.
– Liaising with patients, hospitals, insurance companies, suppliers and pathology laboratories.
– Dealing with hospital and telephonic enquiries, diary management and preparation of all clinics.
– Selected candidate will be required to work any five days of the week depending on the requirement of the job (including Saturday in rotation).
– Duties will also include the arranging of hospital admission for patients and the preparation required for operating lists.
– Typing of medical and medico-legal reports and assisting with the consultant’s personal administrative processes.
– Chaperoning patients
– Computer literate: Knowledge of Word and Excel.
– Have a ‘can do’ attitude/show initiative.
– Be flexible, responsible, and reliable.
– Customer services experience.
– Excellent communication skills – Be fluent in English.
EPR system experience preferred
Please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below with your CV and 2 references.
Contact no: 07868118976 (Merlyn Peters)
Use the form below to submit application.
Please fill in your details and we will get back to you.